I'm a freelance Graphic Designer always on the look for fun projects to work on.
Everything should be made as simple as possible. But not simpler. ' Albert Einstein

20 September 2015

Freelance Online Graphic Designer


Hi. I'm Aisya. A Freelance Online Graphic Designer originally from Selangor Negeriku ! I'm with Multimedia background who enjoys challenging projects and look forward to explore better in advanced Graphics Designing. I have vast experience in graphics designing. My future dream expansion in Graphic Design is to be recognized and bring the Malaysian flag at the global level.
My design covers:
Logo | Flyers | Brochures | Banners | Buntings | Backdrops | Business Cards | ID Cards | Mugs | Printed Tote Bags | T-shirts | Stickers | Letter Heads | Button Badges. 
Email if you need design services aisyamnf@yahoo.com

Will reply as soon as possible